Inexcusably Selfish

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Call our services

(Alternate: Money for calling us.)

When people have problems with their connections and they have to call us a lot they can get their money back for the time they spend calling us.

Normally a customer calls or writes telling us they want money back for calling our service number and somehow they always end up with nice high numbers like $ 100,- or even $ 250,- What we do after that is send them a letter back saying they need to send their phone bill log and it turns up they spend about $ 9,62.

Well today was different. A letter arrived and the customer wanted $ 426,53 back for calling our service number.

Strange high number. He also attached a bill for his phone which stated a total of $429,92. And the costs for service numbers where $426,53.

The good thing was he was a customer of ours so I could check his phone records.

After looking at the records I see that he called two different service numbers. One of them is ours which had a total cost of $ 11,53 but the other $ 415,- where for one single number.

I wondered what it was so I called the number. I it's work time, what do I care.

Suzan: Hi, it's me... Suzan.
Suzan: Have you been a bad boy again?
Tommy: Bad? I bully loads of people for being stupid, but thats not bad is it?
Suzan: Oh sorry, I thought you where Harry.
Suzan: He used to call from this number.

Hmmm, Harry from finance calls this number? Need to talk to him about it later. Should be fun.

Tommy: Well, I'm not Harry.
Tommy: But you like bad boys do ya?
Suzan: Yeah I do. You want me to spank you for being bad?
Tommy: I need to remember that one.
Tommy: Have to go see ya.
Suzan: But darling why hang...

*click*

No time for phone sex now. Need to talk to a customer.

Tommy: Hi Sir.
Tommy: This is Tommy from customer services.
Customer: Hi, what can I do for you.
Tommy: That sounds familiar...
Tommy: Anyway, we just received your letter and you want $426,53 from us?
Customer: Yeah I called your service number a lot and that was my bill.
Tommy: Well I looked into it and it turns out you didn't only call our number Sir.

I bet he won't tell he called a number for phone sex.

Customer: Well I did call a diff service number but that wasn't that long.
Tommy: Not that long? You called for almost 7 hours in one month.
Customer: Well even still, that wouldn't make more then $ 400,-.
Tommy: Sir, you called to be punished to a phone sex number. That costs $1,- a minute.
Customer: I didn't call to a phone sex number!!!!
Tommy: So you like to be a bad boy?
Customer: How dare y...
Tommy: Sir, I have the records here.
Tommy: You called the number.
Customer: But I... ok.
Tommy: We can however give you the costs for our number back.
Tommy: That's a total of $ 11,53.
Customer: Euhm... Thanks?!
Tommy: Now don't be stupid again.
Tommy: Because we will find out the wrong things you do.

*evil laugh*

Customer: What?!
Tommy: Goodbye Sir.
Customer: I'm not done y...

*click*

Well only one thing left to do.

Tommy: Hi Harry, how have you been...

I love torturing people.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home